Tuesday, December 11, 2007

no power, kappa food, the styx

well manhattan is up in arms over the ice storm. which, besides the power outage, doesnt seem very bad. i have been in a sorrority house more hours straight than i ever have been. and i am about to eat their food. the kitchen staff is listening to the styx right now. its awesome. i might have failed one final, and i have no idea when my other one is. i would just like to go home i think.
i am sitting next to my girlfriend right now and i think she is secretly trying to read what i am writing, she keeps glancing at me and nervously playing with my keys.
if you think you are better than my girlfriend you are lying to yourself.

nicholas david welch

3 comments:

rachel rianne said...

yeah blogging!

rachel rianne said...

oh,
and styx?
ha.
what a memorable ice day.

Anonymous said...

are we serious right now.