Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bluebirds on our shoulders

This summer has been good so far. I have not been very productive, but I think that's ok. I have 1 week between school and work, and I intend to take full advantage of the break.

I was able to buy a backgammon board for my good friend sam yesterday. I was really happy when I found it, because I had been looking for quite some time. The board I found was in great shape (which is rare) and ONLY ONE DOLLAR!


I also made a friend, his name is Tim, and he is really small. He came to broadway to watch us play backgammon, and watch us do everything else too.


I gave up facebook forever. I have never been happier with a decision. I really have not missed it at all, so if you want to get in contact with me, my email is thelightandthesound@gmail.com or my address is
4611 w 101 terr
Overland Park KS, 66207
I have a surprise for everyone that I will reveal at the end of the summer. Some of you already know about this, but alot of people don't.

If you guys have never listened to the band The National please go do it. You will not regret it, I can promise you that.

No take backsies.


nicholas david welch

7 comments:

Unknown said...

everyone knows not to post their address online. you will have drive by stalkers in a matter of minutes.

tim is classy. drea will love him so much.... we should've bought the other little man that he played with at the store... ya know?

iamnathanjohnson@gmail.com said...

I love not using facebook. It's my favorite.

We both rule.

thomas park said...

not using facebook is so indie.

as far as that gnome guy, i know you bought him. and by you calling him your friend, well, you make the assumption.

since you quit facebook, i have decided that the only indie way that we can keep in contact is through hand written letters. letters can be sent to 1729 Laramie Apt. C Manhattan KS 66502. if i see something thats not hand written, i will instantly burn it and assume that it isn't very important reading.

i miss you. this anger comes from missing you. your touch, your smell.

adam paul said...

blueBIRDS.

adam paul said...

and you should test tom's line concerning the burning of your non-handwritten notes by sending him an email. he'll either burn his computer or have to waste paper by printing it out first.

my guess: he doesnt live up to his shinanigans.

bec said...

i loved the link you shared. even if the person was being totally sarcastic, they were ACCURATE. which simultaneously made me very happy but also sickened.

erica said...

i'm glad you mentioned the national.
they deserve much praise. greatness.