Saturday, August 23, 2008

oh my sweet carolina

Ok blog world, we are going to pretend like that whole thing didn't happen. Moving on...

Summer ended and I am not happy about it. I am enjoying Manhattan, but home is home. My girlfriend is home too. That sucks alot.

Since I've been here the only things I have eaten are fruits and veggies from the farmer's market. Why are there even grocery stores? Farmer's market food is: a) ALOT cheaper b) ALOT better.

I have also been riding my bike almost everywhere, which is awesome. Except my legs are about to get really muscly which is weird.

I have been listening to nothing but Ryan Adams and Kings of Leon the past 2-3 weeks. That rules so much.

I have bittersweet feelings about being done with my internship. I miss students and stuff, but there is alot that I am glad to have behind me.

I found a woman that rains.

Jon if you happen to read this, quit being lame and just make a blog. You know you want to.

In attempt to win you over after this uncalled for pause in blogging will put up some pictures I have taken of good stuff that I have been around.






nicholas david welch

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish my tattoo was in the picture of my arm. haha.

you're the best photographer and the best boyfriend. and i miss you.

Julie said...

nick you're awesome.

oh my sweet carolina.

what compels me to go?

so pretty.

its late, goodnight

jules

Julie said...

also thankyou for posting. it helps people like me know what goes on in people like yours life.

what?

nevermind.

adam paul said...

1. i was standing next to stan in that picture.

2. yess mark darling. i miss him already.

Unknown said...

fb will not let me still.

i'm sorry that i don't always know what kind of gum you're chewing or what you ate on any given day. i'm sorry that i say sorry too often.
i can't wait until FRIDAY when you can come see my classroom and all your dreams will come true...
then stir fry at my apt and the best night ever.
miss you still. duh.