Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3EB!



This post is dedicated to Third Eye Blind, and their self-titled album. Every song on the album rules. I don't care if you do not think that they are cool, do you know why I don't care? Because they are.

I played soccer for 13 years of my life, thus I generally enjoy watching soccer matches on tv. However, I just watched the fourth game in three days that tied at 0-0. A soccer game is 90 minutes, plus halftime, is probably about 100-110 minutes. That rounds out to about 1 hour and 45 minutes per game, times four is about 7 hours that I have spent watching soccer matches. Matches that had no conclusion to speak of. That makes me understand why most people in America do not like soccer, I still do though, and I miss playing it sometimes.

Today the lockring on my bike slipped a little bit whilst I was traveling at a very high speed. I almost pulled one of these:


Of course there would have been no attractive scenery, and I was not wearing a helmet. Ok I will be honest with you, I was nowhere near crashing, but I wanted to incorporate this photo somewhere into my post.

If you have nothing to do you could go listen to some music that some friends and I made.

I am sitting in a coffee shop, listening to an older couple make small talk. So far they have spent about 20 minutes talking about why the contestants on the price is right can never see the words that are so evident to television viewers. The gentleman seems to think that words with a "J" in them, are painfully obvious, almost always.

Have a good saturday, if you want to hang, gimme a call fsho.

nicholas david welch



No comments: