Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We're gonna show this town how to kiss these stars


I hate it when somebody needs help and you can't do anything about it.

I want to be little again making snowflakes out of coffee filters, and running around my house pretending like I am a cowboy.

I want everyone to be like me.

I want to trust everyone.

I want everyone to be trustworthy.

I want to be trustworthy.

I am scared that someday everyone will realize I am not as smart as I try to be. (Don't tell anyone)

I want habits to be activated by a switch, that way I could do the things I am supposed to do without thinking about it.

I wish I was famous.

I wish I had money.

I hate facebook.

I wish film/developing/printing didn't cost so much.


nicholas david welch

5 comments:

Unknown said...

when i see you, we're making snowflakes out of coffee filters. then we're drinking apple juice out of the little glasses at your parents house like whiskey and we'll hold hotdogs with ketchup on the end like cigars just like the good ole days. :)

we should wear our boots too.

miss you.

Anonymous said...

my blog was broken... now its not...

nehemiah said...

truth be told, the first statement is the one that hurts like hell.

Unknown said...

will vacation be to california, maine, montana or colorado?

how many bibles will we write our names in?

where can we hide the cd player?

do you do photography like kate?

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=eset nod32 3.0.642.0, 2.70.39 and smart security 3.0.642.0 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg