Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kansas Summer

Today I drove to Kansas City. I had a few reasons, but none were really that important.

I love KC.

I want to live here this summer. Good thing I am.

OK here's the deal guys. My summer is going to rule. If you are going to be in KC this summer, I want to hang out with you. We will make it rule even more together. We will go to Royals games, and go on picnics, and roadtrips, and go to Quicktrip at 2 in the morning, and sneak into public pools, and ride bikes, and go to Quicktrip, and play with dogs that don't belong to us, and have barbeques, and go to concerts, and do stuff in the rain, and go to Quicktrip, and play music, and take pictures, and sneak onto roofs of tall buildings, and you can smoke some hookah and I will watch cause I won't be allowed to.

Unfortunately tomorrow we have to go to school. BUT... after enough "tomorrows" we will have summer. And we will do all those things I just talked about.

nicholas david welch

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Why can't you hookah? It's plenty awkward to sit and watch people hookah...this time I might know someone who is sitting and watching as well!

Julie said...

this post made my day so much better.

yay for bbq's.

bec said...

and visiting starbucks!

cause how will i see everyone if i am at work?

fun to see you there today. but just know that because you didn't take my recommendation for tea, i am not going to be able to take your recommendation for a perm.

adam paul said...

how will IIII see you every day if i'm at work.

oh wait. high five.

Blake said...

i hope i can go to quiktrip with you. rooster booster.

and i have no clue what to make of or do with the comment you sent me.

Are you trying to tell me that fly fishing is more spiritual in nature than hunting? haha

rachel rianne said...

duuuude.
i'll be there for 2 weeks.
and i like quicktrip.

bec said...

i am in favor of not working all day every day. that is not quite panning out this week. but there is still hope for the summer...

you will just have to stay tuned for the perm i guess. i am very back and forth with it. what a girlish way to be.

karlie nicole cooper. said...

i believe the correct spelling is quiktrip. but it rules no matter the spelling.