Sunday, April 20, 2008

Stuff this christian doesn't like... excessive blogging.

There is a semi popular blog floating around: "stuff christians like"

First of all, "prodigal jon", apparently you stuck too many f's in the URL of your blog. Fix that.

Second... you have written 70 blogs so far in the month of April. A couple of them were humorous, but not enough of them were.

I took the liberty of doing the math, on my calculatorwatch, and this means that you have written 3.5 blogs a day this month. This means that you are spending at least 5 hours a day writing your blog (2.5 spent actually writing + 2.5 thinking about what to write). 5 x 20 = 100 (minimum) hours this month (which isn't over) that you have dedicated to your blog.

If you were this guy which is to say, hilarious and brilliant, I would be alright with the number of hours you spend doing this. I have not even calculated in the other 2 websites you claim to run. But your posts are a little hit or miss. I just feel as though you probably have family or friends that are being neglected whilst you stare at a screen thinking upon every church memory you have.

My suggestion? Pace yourself. One a day, maximum. Make them count. Then go outside and play frisbee or something.


Some retard at Wal-Greens scanned my negatives wrong and flipped them all, and preview won't fix it. If you know why this is happening to me, let me know.

nicholas david welch

6 comments:

bec said...

oh my gosh, your picture is soooo backwards! lol! rofl!

thomas park said...

bec,

gosh, you are ridiculously not funny.

Nlol.

Nrofl.

bec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bec said...

excessive, i will agree.

but i think, somewhere deep down inside, you enjoy it. you did check it two days in a row, after all.

TP - it was not meant to be funny. it was dead serious.

thomas park said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hootenannie said...

On your profile, under "Interests," I thought it said "girls clothes" - which it DOES. But then I realized: separate ideas.

Still though.

Hey, by the way. I'm a Parsons.