Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oreos and OJ

I have been trying to be healthier lately, so I went to bed at around 10:30 last night. Then at about 1 in morning I woke up extremely disoriented, and apparently made my way into the kitchen. Judging by the empty orange juice bottle (found laying in my dirty clothes basket) and half empty box of chocolate covered mint oreos (found next to my pillow) my subconscious does not wish for me to continue any sort of healthy eating streak.

Apart from that, my car is fine. It wouldn't start yesterday, but it does now.

We have some shows coming up that you should go to. Auntie Mae's in manhattan tonight, and Tyler Bottles' house on Saturday.

I want to live in Kansas City. I like Manhattan, but I love Kansas City too much.

The Royals own. Enough said. Let's cross our fingers and hope this streak of playing well lasts for a long time.

nicholas david welch

2 comments:

bec said...

is it really that very cup of early grey? well. if it was legendary enough to make the header of your blog, i suppose i will let things slide concerning the wild sweet orange tea.

but. let me just say that your body may have been craving something orange preeeetty badly if you drank that juice in the middle of the night.

i would enjoy the royals continuing to win as well. anything to make me more proud of living here.

and finally, thank you for your spelling correction. i couldn't decide between stoopid, or stewpid, or stupid. but now i know.

Shanna said...

oh my gosh i just found out about this! seriously, there is a sleep condition that causes people to eat while they're sleeping, and they don't realize what they're doing as they're eating, but they wake up the next morning and something will trigger the memory, for example the oj bottle you found in your laundry basket. i saw an episode about this on oprah, complete with night-vision footage of people binging at night while asleep.