Saturday, April 5, 2008

unique new york.

Does anyone want to join a bowling league this summer? I think this could be a fun idea.

I decided that I need to do a lot more sit ups and stuff (I just watched 300).


I got new glasses today and they look like this:



Me and some friends are playing some music in the next couple weeks.
Thursday April 10th @ Auntie Maes (Manhattan)
Saturday April 12th @ Tyler Bottle's house (KC)
Saturday April 19th @ KSU Union (Manhattan)

It would be great if you came to any of these.

nicholas david welch

5 comments:

Fitness In Real Life said...

If I were here this summer, I'd be all over the bowling league idea. It makes me want to stay....not enough to actually do it, but I think you get it.

adam paul said...

i will bowl with you.
except bowling is expensive.
and i dont want to pay money.
therefore we should make it a hillcrest-based event in hopes that they would help fund it.

strikes for christ.
thats what we'll call it.

Fitness In Real Life said...

think of the t-shirt ideas...

rachel rianne said...

sweet shades.

come visit portland this summer.

bec said...

i have a shirt that says 'bowl to stay in shape'. maybe if you got a shirt like that, you could skip the sit ups and stuff and just bowl. and be in shape.

yeah, i suppose i could keep the bangs around in case the tat got old. if i go with perm number three, as you suggested, the bangs can EASILY stay.