Friday, April 18, 2008

oops

What started out as a realization that I was out of this stuff I put in my hair, soon led to me realizing I don't really want to go out and buy more product. That soon led to me realizing that I don't care that much about my hair. Which soon led to what you see above.

The good news: it took me longer to dry my beard than it did my hair.

The bad news: I may or may not be going bald. Time will tell.

I wrote a blog earlier today when I was in a bad mood. I was told that I swore too much. So I deleted it. But I will give you a basic rundown of what I said:

1. If you are a professor and teach an easy class like "intro to personal computing", don't make it hard. Thats stupid.

2. If you sit in the back row of my Doctrine class, there is a really good chance I want you to shut up.

3. I don't remember what else there was... but it was mostly stuff I shouldn't say on here.

I love you all.

nicholas david welch

5 comments:

bec said...

i know another guy who cut his hair for the very same reason you did - not wanting to buy product. so much for you getting a perm...

way to keep your blog g-rated.

signyournameinlowercase

Blake said...

sometimes, we do oops things.

in other news, you and i are both bearded men. I'm playing catch up.

this summer i'm getting a beard comb and keeping it trimmed, but it's still gonna be huge.

Blake said...

speaking of oops.
it may appear that I copied your haircut.

However, I've been known to rock the buzz quite often. You have as well. I'll count it as purely coincidental.

(I got a buzz)

Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel rianne said...

hey, man.
love you too.